Ok everyone, I think I have all the costs worked out. If you want mats and you're on the list or you just asked to get in on this then here is the payment plan.

If you live in the lower 48 states:

1 set = $82.00
2 sets = $147.00

If you live in Canada:

1 set = $97.00 USD = $153.26 CAD
2 sets = $167.00 USD = $263.86 CAD

Here's the way I calculated the costs:

Mats = $60 per set
S&H (Falcon to Me) = $8 per person
Cost of Box = $4.00 (I was shocked to find that 1 card board box costs this much in DC but such is the case.)
S&H (Me to You) = $10 for 1 set, in lower 48 via FedEx
= $15 for 2 sets, in lower 48 via FedEx
= $25 for 1 set, in Canada via USPS
= $35 for 2 sets, in Canada via USPS

For those of you living in the lower 48 US States, mats will be shipped via FedEx ground service with delivery in up to 5 business days. For our Canadian brethren I will ship the mats via USPS Airmail Parcel Post with delivery in 4-10 business days.

For some people the shipping costs may seem a little high, for others though, it is actually slightly less than what the actual shipping costs will be- it all depends on where you live and how far you are from DC. I wanted to give one rate to everyone so I averaged on the high side of what the shipping rates are likely to be. I think it is small price to pay for the work that is going in to getting these things shipped out to you all. The price is also still way cheaper than what you would normally pay for a set of 4 customized mats. (Just look in the back of your Road & Track or Automobile mag for some price comparison.)

The way payment will work is that everybody who is still interested will need to send me either a personal check or a money order. Call me paranoid , but I am not particularly interested in advertising my name and home address over the internet for everyone in the world to see, so I am thinking that we should start an email list.

So, as soon as everyone who is still interested will either send me a PM or an email to Hoplite430@aol.com with the info below, then I will send you all an email with my home mailing address and cell number.

Here's the info I need from you:

-CEG Name
-Real Name
-Email address
-Shipping Address for the mats
-Phone number (optional, but the FedEx packing slips ask for it and if they have a problem with delivery for whatever reason they'll have a number to call.)

Does this sound reasonable to everyone? I know setting up an email list is adding an extra step to the process but I am just much more comfortable going this route.

Assuming it takes 1-2 weeks to get everybodies payment to me and 2-3 weeks to get these mats manufactured, I foresee these things being ready for shipment out to you all by the 3rd week in December. Sound about right to you all?

-svtdc- '98 E0 silver frost SVT - SOLD Mods: DMD, Mobil 1 oil and filter (is this a mod?)