Just got this email this morning:

"Hi Josh,

Thanks for your inquiry into purchasing SVT Contour floor mats.

They are available in front and rear sets only. Your cost is $59.95 per set FOB Santa Ana, CA. Terms are COD.

The minimum order is 10 sets. We have stock on hand to produce a maximum of 50 sets in blue and 15 sets in tan. Orders over these quantities would require a 125 set minimum order.

Current lead time is two to three weeks. We will submit sample swatches of carpet for color approval prior to production.

Regards,

Grant McCormick
Falcon Enterprises"

So to reiterate what was said above, here's the deal- the cost will be $59.95 and only complete sets are available.

Does anybody know what FOB and COD mean?

Because we can only get complete sets, all those people who wanted partial sets please let me know exactly how many sets you would like now that you know the cost and the fact that each set comes complete with front and back mats.

Here's the updated list of interested CEGers:

zr500lc- midnight blue, complete set
XKontour98- color? set?
cthomp21- color? set?
solefood21- color? set?
csc99svt- midnight blue, complete set (maybe 2?)
Bridge- midnight blue, complete set
woz- midnight blue, set?
ssmumich00- midnight blue, 2-3 sets?
svtdc(me)- midnight blue, complete set

Thats 9 people and possibly 11-12 sets. If there are questions next to your name please either post here or send me a PM to clarify your order. Once I get a more defined list of what people want and I can gaurantee that we want at least 10 sets, then we will start talking about the best way to arrange payment. I will also get them to send me the sample to verify color match and build quality and may try to post a pic for you all, if possible.

-svtdc- '98 E0 silver frost SVT - SOLD Mods: DMD, Mobil 1 oil and filter (is this a mod?)