I never take my car to big dealers. I need an allignment REALLY bad (having the wheel at the 11:00 position makes the car go straight) but the only place I could get in was Valley Ford, no chance in hell am I going to take my car there. I went in to buy a light bulb there and the parts guy basically told me that I could go there when I get a "real car", which makes absolutely NO sense because you know what this dude drives? 1988 Ford Tempo. Yeah, I told them that they'd never get my business again. The ONLY and I mean ONLY Ford dealer that will get my business is Burns Motor Co. in Hawley, MN. It's owned by a man that's about 80 years old, and they care ALOT about customer satisfaction. You can even get a chair and go out to the shop and watch them, which was REALLY fun (funny, too) when they put in my alternator, the dude had to get to it from under the car, and he couldn't use powertools to get it out. The dealer is VERY reasonably priced, too. $45 an hour for labor, where Lunde Lincoln/Mercury and Valley Ford are charging about twice that.