Man I swear I just need to open up my own shop!!!

Took my car to the local Ford Dealer (Ray Adams Ford in Belton) for a seemingly simple procedure.

Mount & balance 4 tires (New BFG KDW 225/50's) and a 4-wheel alignment. Pretty much bread & butter work.

2 full days later (yes I typed that correctly) I get my car back with the original tires "back" on it and it need of 4 new rims, 1 jack point cover, & a few small other things!

They called yesterday around 4pm (I dropped it off before 9am) and said they were having trouble getting the beads to pop out. Go into detail on how they took the tires on and off the rims like 8-10 times each. Drove the car around on seriously overinflated tires, etc, etc... (I immediately called them on that!)
They ended the call by saying they were sending them out to a specialty shop in the morning and would give me a cal when the did.

Today rolls around and by 1pm in the afternoon I still don't have my call back and give them a call. They said they couldn't get them to seat and were trying to put the old tires back on. Also the fact they never sent the tires out. They say my car will be ready in 30 minutes.

I go to the dealership at 5pm (after wife gets home) and my car is still in the shop. I go over and look at it before I go up to the front desk and notice all 4 rims and thoroughly trashed, 1 jack cover is broken through the middle, 2 of the old tires cut across the sidewalls, etc, etc, etc...

I immediately get the service writer to come look at it (the only cool guy that works there I think - the other 4 guys I talked to were downright rude & ignorant)

End of story is I am getting 4 new rims, jack point cover, the small problems fixed, but am out my car for at least 1 week waiting for the rims. At least it's sitting in my garage now instead of theirs!!!

I have yet to have a good experience at any Ford dealership in at least 10-12 attempts!
Out of those dozen or so a good 8 have been utterly pitiful!!
4 have even ended in someone getting fired or me needing replacement parts at their cost!!!

So who wants to help me float a loan. I'll start a nice shop for all of us and everyone here get's a fair price.
I so sick and tired of having to have other people touch my car! ARGH!!!!

2000 SVT #674 13.47 @ 102 - All Motor! It was not broke; Yet I fixed it anyway.