I'm Really SICK of #'s being tossed around all the time. I want to see real world TALK Here. Thanks Warmonger for saying what I couldn't put into words. The fact of the matter is a AWD is a 4WD, Like it or not.

What anyone needs to realize here is these are two totally different motors. I can easily attest anyday Humbly to the dominant Acceleration of the WRX since I've gone up against them in Full Track Competition from a Dead Stop as well as Drag Racing. On the Contrary, time and time again, and I'll add against very qualified drivers like me, once up to speed the Contour really sticks it to the WRX. On the Straights I always have a bit of an advantage then they do. On average before most of any mods done to my car, basically bone stock, I use to average about 110mph onwind and about 114 downwind on almost a half mile straight, obviously much less if you include your braking point as well, with mods I've averaged about 116mph onwind and 119 downwind which is better than the average of my fellow WRX racers. If you look at at cars in terms of a Race Track, there are different advantages each car will have to another, maybe the Type R (which I also go up against) will have excellent handling balance and superb braking, the WRX will have great pull out of slow Turns and great Balance, the SVT well it has good power compare to the three, especially a well modded one, DEMON can Chime here (though GREG, I still feel you need a Quaife ) stock suspension wise, I can attest, is way to spongy with excessive dive.

Point is the WRX is a superb car, IMO much better than the SVT in Real World from the standpoint of modifying it but for an overall comparison of stock to stock or mildly modified, the SVT takes the CAKE........

PERFORMANCE PARTS for the TOUR click here:PXRACING Homepage email:pxracing@aol.com