Kerrychin then obviously you know nothing about cars. Seems to me untrained people constantly love to take numbers and toss them around as there basis for every argument.

If you don't already know, WRX is AWD which in English simply means FourWheelDrive!!! A AWD vehicle will always need to make up for power for it's Parasitic Loss through the complete drive train. With the WRX, there simply not the greatest top end cars as compared to the capability of an SVT. To compare a SAAB to a SVT is absurd, if you're trying to argue about all turbos in general or the WRX. Sure it may have a turbo, but does it also have AWD????? My wifes Eagle Talon TSI FWD will eat a similarly built Talon TSI AWD on the go any day, it's just simply MATH!

Since I do alot of Solo 1 & 2 Racing a have alot of Subaru Buddies, I've raced a couple of them a few times on and off the track, even against a friends slighlty modded WRX he still couldn't beat me up top..........

PERFORMANCE PARTS for the TOUR click here:PXRACING Homepage email:pxracing@aol.com