After all this time of bickering and senseless arguments between various people of our Chicago CEG, I have come to the conclusion that the only way this club can function is for us to work out the differences we have between various members here.

I apologize in advance if I am wrong, but it is my conclusion that the following people need to mend their relationships:

1) Mike and Little Joe
2) Big Joe and Charlie
3) Kevin and Little Joe
4) Big Joe and Ron

(If you feel that more names should be on this list, please add them)

As I said, IF THIS IS INCORRECT, THEN I APOLOGIZE FOR WRITING YOUR NAMES IN THERE!!!

However, if this is true, than there needs to be a group meet in which we can all talk this over, and when the people that do not see eye to eye can repair their relationships.

I feel that this club simply cannot go on like this anymore. When we attack each other, not only here, but in other forums, and thereby present this ugly picture of us being a bunch of idiots, we need to do something about it.

I want to be in a club that has members supporting each other, and being friends, not talking behind each others backs or whatnot.

Until we can have this meeting, discussion or whatever you like to call it, I am withdrawing from any and all activities of this club.

And let me make it perfectly clear: I am not leaving this club! I am withdrawing until we can resolve these ongoing problems.