See, I should have TAXED on these clutches because when people see the three hundred and something they write it off as a crappy clutch. You don't have to pay a lot for a good product, I'm just trying to hook you guys up. I'm starting to think that most want to overpay for something to feel good about a performance part.

It comes with a manufature warranty against faulty parts. Just like anyother clutch manufacturer, they won't cover it if YOU cook it. Check with Centerforce, I know I have in the past when I carbaqued their DF clutch in my Eclipse GSX and they just shrugged their shoulders and wanted to know what I wanted them to do about it. I even sent that POS to them to look at in person, and they said it was used in the wrong application and/or I was at fault. That was total BS, they were backpedaling faster then a used car salesman. Even when I showed them that it was the LINING that failed they offered a new disc, but no pressure plate, labor or flywheel resurfacing. They said they had gotten complaints on the same batch of lining that was used on my clutch. BUT, that's all they could do for me. F$#@ that! I know I'm NEVER.....EVER buying a Centerforce product.......EVER again!!!!!!!!

Life span on these clutches are great! I'm jumping on this clutch after many of my friends have been using them in a wide array of performance cars. Wether it be my friends '91 Civic with a NA (For now) B20 w/ BUILT LS Trans., TT 300ZX that sees mostly stip time and uses a FULL ceramic clutch and is on his 2nd in 5 years (Not bad for a stip car!!). Todd also runs a hybrid clutch in his daily driver Mustang GT. The only time any issue has come up was with the FULL ceramic clutch and that's because it got so hot at the track one night that it actually welded itself to the pressure plate and flywheel!! But that is the only issue EVER to come up with these clutched, but since the ones we use are a hybrid of ceramic and organic.......I can't see that ever happening to us.

I'll look up some of the past posts of mine on this clutch and link them here so you and everyone else can see my research into how this clutch compares to others and more info.

-Daymon

2005 Ford F150 SuperCab FX4 1964 Chevrolet Impala SS 1998 CSVT: 354HP/328TQ @ 10 psi, now gone