Hey all,
most of you know the situation (relationship) i am in, for those that dont. I have been with the same girl for a year now, we are very serious. I am at her Mom's house like everyday and spend ALOT of time with her family. Well, the problem is that her parents are divorced and I get along VERY good with her Mom and her stepdad. Problem is, I have never met her real dad who she isn't very close to anyways. It actually means alot more to me than her if I meet him, she hates his guts. i have a chance to go meet him on my own (he knows of me) after work, question is, my gf does not know about it. I talked to her mom about it and she thinks I should go, it would show her Dad how much i care about his daughter. Any words of advice? Anyone been through the same thing? Remember I have to go tomorrow, so email me if you it would be faster for you: njones@apple.com

Thanks!

________________ Nick 2000 Malibu LS Mods: K&N, Jet-PCM Lowered with Eibach's and on 18's,Clear Sidemarkers,Tinted all around, badgeless, indiglos, TV/DVD