well, i went to do the plugs and wires today. it started out alright. excuse the spelling. i took off the upper planum, coil pack. did the plug exchange and wire exchange. started putting everything back on. i actually moved the ecr valve for easy movement of the planum, so i had to put that back on too. so im putting in the very last screw... and "tink, tink... tink" i drop the damn tihing into the engine bay. well, sounded like it might have hit the ground, so i takes a look. found a screw, not the right one. so now i am stuck looking for this screw. i spend 45 mins looking for the screw. i suspect it is on the trans somewhere since that is directly under that valve, but i cant see or hear it when the car moves. i shake car vigorously to try and get it loose. nothing. so then i spend another 45 mins looking for a replacement. i find one, put it on and breathe a sigh of relief. so i go to take her for a ride and as soon as i back out and punch the gas a bit... the revs jump to 4k, and hang there about 3-4 secs. and im thinkin, not cool. when i get to the next stop sign, i take my foot off the gas and notice the car is creeping forward faster than usual. it then hits 15mph, 20mph, all the way up to 40mph.. then i stopped, i was in a residential. so i go back try to see what i messed up. everything looks normal. finally i realize i accidently screwed the gasket on crooked, leaving about 1/16" room for air. obviously the car computer saw that and automatically fed it more gas. then took it for a test drive after fixing that and my job which should have been done 2 hours proir, was now finished. luckily for me, the lions suck and i didnt miss anything.

1998 Sport Contour, A4 2000 WS6 Trans Am, M6