dont missunderstand me, i've been waiting paitently its just that issues are arising and the lack of feedback from chris, terry, and nyceboi is a little disheartening... i'm just really anxious is all, i worked hard to get my car into the ISCA circuit world of wheels this year and i'd like to not let myself down, i'm nearly finished with a 36 hour slam job of replacing my interior, installing xm radio, neons strobes blah blah blah blah blah and i had hoped to send the car straight to paint after this so i hope you can understand my feelings.

anyhow early march is cool. as long as early march is when it'll ship OR ELSE ILL GET MAD AND DO MEAN STUFF LIKE TALK SMACK ON TEH MESSAGE BOARDS!!! </keyboard cowboy>

no offense meant guys just gettin anxious and bunched up here during 'crunch time'

-Matt

-Matt "Pain heals, chicks dig scars, and glory lasts forever!" will do/pay just about anything for the following parts: CF sunroof glass replacement OEM CF trunk Non OEM style cf or fiberglass hood not the cf1 design