I have some new details on the body kit that is very exciting. We will be moving the body kit from Carisma Auto Tech to Andys Auto Sport where I will be working directly with their designer/production guy to get this Group Buy off the ground. The price will stay at $650 as originally planned and we are still on the same schedule as before.

We now have the opportunity to have a kit custom designed for our car, all the way from sketches to a final kit. If we choose to go this route, we're looking at 3 months for everything to be complete and the kit shipped to your door. If we go with the RS4 kit as planned which is a kit for the Audi A4, we're looking at a month and a half for the kits to be complete as originally planned.

I'm heavily leaning towards going with a custom design thats based on the principals all 30+ of us are looking for and unless for some insane reason there is a conflict with this, we will be going this route.

We now have the opportunity to get Projector Headlights, Fiberglass hood with custom scoops, custom fenders, wide body kits and damn near anything body-wise that the interest is there for. I will be working out Group Buy's for all of these things depending on the interest from the CEG.

I hope everyone here shares the level of excitement as this is a pretty large step the Contour has just made for custom aftermarket parts. The Body Kit will continue as is, we will now just be working with a fresh new design that is made specifically to flow well with the lines of our cars. I will also be working out a deal to get the Pre-98's a front end to match this body kit as well. As usual, I can be reached at groundefx@hotmail.com . Thanks for your support.

Terry