8/25 Update on Body Kit GB for 98+ Contours.

What's up everyone? As most of you know, I ran into a major snag that put a disturbing delay on the kit. The company I purchased the donor kit from tried to hold on to over $1100 that I paid while they waited for a kit that was on back order until late september to be in stock. I now have that money back and we're ready to roll again.

Because of a number of reasons including the length of getting this off the ground, people buying other cars, others backing out and the CEG changing servers, we only have about 20 confirmed people who want to go in. For the $650 price quoted, we need at least 30. I am in the process of getting some more guys as I type this.

If I have to sell my soul to Satan himself, this group buy will happen. I feel bad that we did not meet my goal of having this wrapped up by the end of July but you have to roll with the punches. Everything is still lined up with Carisma so once I have a confirmed number, we're going to be moving forward either with Lennys SVT or mine. as usual, if any of you have any questions I can be reached at groundefx@hotmail.com.