Yesterday I go to discount tire, were I purchased my rims and tires at, to get them rotated and balanced. Then they tell me to come look at the spring on my car. The front left spring was cracked in half and the rear left spring was splitting! I couldnt believe this, so I dont know if the Ford dealership is going to fix this problem because I dont think my warranty covers the springs, just the struts. So now I have no idea on what to do? I am interested in dropping my car but all these different places are telling me that dropping it wont work, or coil overs wont work! I am just wanting to kill all these people, but I was just looking at the BAT handling kit with new springs and struts and it will lower it 1" and thats good enough, but I have no idea what else will work, can anyone help me out here?????

98.5 CSVT, limo%Tint, Helo Lotus 18's chrome, Alpine stereo, 2 ECLIPSE Aluminum 12's-Crazy ass custom design, B+M shortshifter,Chip, MAF,Kurtz- Rev induction. Custom grilles. Lowered with spaxx struts and H&R springs.More mods to come soon...