Due to stupidity on my part, the Iowa meet has a NEW DATE!!!!!!!!!!! The auto-X is on Sat. September 14th, held by the Mustang Club of Central Iowa. Anyone looking for a good time flogging their cars around a fun/tight course or seeing others do it to their cars are welcome. Find the course info here.

Registration 9:00 am / Drivers Meeting 10:00 am / First car off at 10:15 am

MCCI members - $20 per driver / Non members - $25 per driver

To run in optional point series classes - $5 additional per driver per event

After we get done at the track, or when/if we get bored of running, we'll head to my place for a late afternoon BBQ. We can stop along the way for people to get some meat to go on the grill, sides, beer, etc. The grocery store is only a couple of blocks from my house, so don't worry if you forget anything.

Later we can go to Porky's for cruise night or to Sprocket's for indoor carting to the max. Maybe even make a mod meet or cruise of our own. Or just sit around at my place drinking beers...

BNM dicounts will be given at the meet. Make offers to your heart's content... resonable offers that is.

My address is:

3312 Maple Street
West Des Moines, Iowa 50265

Cell phone is (515) 779-QUIK (7845 for those without a "Q" on their dial pad). Leave me a message...

Come in on Friday night to earn insider BNM information. You can look at 3 liter parts, optimized TB's, powder coated parts, gauges, etc.

Hotels can be found on priceline.com for $25 a night in West Des Moines hotels (very nice, and fairly new too). If you need any help, let me know.

Last edited by bnoon; 08/23/02 01:22 PM.

http://www.bnmotorsports.com "And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my CEG brothers. And you will know I am the Moderator when I lay my vengeance upon you."