Ok, here's the deal: When cold, start the car, revs rise to about 2k, then fall to 4-500, nearly stalling then shoot back up to between 1500-2000, then fall back down, etc. Eventually it will settle itself down, sometimes it will stall. This condition will happen about 50% of the time, with the other 50% being trouble free. If I start the car and get the crazy idle, I can shut it down & restart to solve the problem. Same thing if it quits...start it back up and it's fine.

This condition will only last for a minute at most. Warm starts and regular driving are fine.

I've had a CEL light for some time, finally cleaned out the EGR passages this past weekend which seems to have taken care of that problem. Have yet to run new codes.

Any thoughts on where I should look? MAF? ISC? I just cleaned the ISC when I had the EGR system apart so I know it's clean. I'm also running a Weapon R intake...there's no place for the IAT sensor so I just have it hanging free near the filter. Could that give me troubles?

-Chris 93 ATX SHO Ultra Red Evil ATX clone to Todras 91 SHO plus black/black, work in progress http://www.tri-statesho-svt.org