Sorry, guess I wasn't too clear, I was a little happy that I have finally narrowed it down.

Car1 is a '97 with no problems to date, 14" wheels+rims
car2 is a '98 with the vibration problem, 15" wheels+rims

I took all 4 wheel from car2 and swapped with car1. Car2 no longer had the vibration but car1 now did. Because I want the nicer 8" spoke rims on the car I'm going to keep, car2, and because I'm selling car1 and vibration is not a good selling point, I began moving the wheels and tires back. I decided to move the rears first and see if the vibration was still present so they were swapped and no vibration was present on car2 but car1 still has the vibration. Thus the 2 wheels that are original on car2 must be the problem.

Here's what I can't explain though, prior to all this moving, the tires were switched front to back and replaced with new ones to no avail. I even rotated the front to back on only one side and still there was vibration! WHY??? perhaps two tires on one side are bad? I criss-crossed one pair earlier but I began working my jeep, so I'll take a ride and see what results. I know this doesn't make sense and I have no sane explanation for it either but the fact remains, the vibration was isolated. It still doesn't make sense!!