AIGHT ANYWAY , i'm done arguing... it's pointless and i'm to blame too!~!

EVERYONE i want to thank you for sticking with me, and sorry for starting out claming unreasonable #'s, i'm new with cars, i'm young, so i'm NO EXPERT yet, i'm learning as i go!~! And i know when we started this there was LOTS of arguments and it was rediculious, i'm to blame for that for not getting PROPER information BEFORE i started! But, now i have all the info i think needed to answer ANY questions. Also, i did FIND out about that RUSTING problem you guys were talking about! And MSDS IS using a NEW contractors for their coating on the headers and have had GREAT success with it and have made past sales that they had NEW deals and recoating on some defects. So, we have no worries about rusting anytime soon, MSDS claims this is a VERY durable ceramic coating and will last years!

ANYWAY i'm going to talk to MSDS later today, but i wanted to post up this before i went off to class! ****** I need EVERYONE to Email me their ADDRESS and PROPER INFO, so that i can mail you some forms that you need to fill out and send payment back to me! The payments need to be made out to MSDS and if you plan on paying with a credit card, you will be charged a %interest. So, i would wait till you get some $$$ unless the extra $ for the interest doesn't matter to you...doesn't to me!! Anyway guys THANKS and i'll post another one when i get back from class and talk to MSDS! THANKS AGAIN

MY TOYS 98.5 Black/Midnight Blue SVT 2003 Yellow Honda CBR 600 RR 2004 Green/wht. Yamaha 740XL Waverunner Waiting on a hood, to see what my next step is for the SVT.