In reply to:

Originally posted by ContourPunk
thats a good idea of hooking all the neons to one switch. yeah im putting the switchbox inside the center console because it has that armrest that flips up and there is the space in there, thats where im putting the box, that way it is hidden like you are saying. yeah if you can get pics up tomorrow that would be cool and i'll try to do the same, only sometime this weekend..
youve been alot of help, thanks
i was also wondering, i read your sig and it was saying you put screens in your sunvisors, how hard and expensive was that?
thanks again for your help and diagrams, i knew i could count on people who know contours in and our

your welcome

the screens cost me $140 a piece and were fairly easy to install. the only bad part was takin out the mirror assembly and cleaning some of the foam out to fit the houseing for the screeen in.
I will take pics if i can when i get off work. I hope everything goes well.If you need help again just ask.

Formaly FLCEGkid Chris Bertrand 1995 Ford Contour Gl 2.5 V6 MTX FOR SALE! Somebody please buy my Fiberglas hood!!