It was incredible. It had effortless perfomance, loads of torque in any gear - even 6th on the freeway. Its a heavier car and it feels like it so it didn't feel as "nimble" as the svt, but it is a great handling car. The ride was softer than I expected - I shouldn't say soft... just not as harsh as I would have expected in such a performance car. The interior was beautiful period (I usually don't care about the interior unless it is awful, but I always notice the interior of my svt now...and I liked it better when I didn't notice). I have a hard time believing the HP ratings of the S4, either that or that is the healthiest 250 HP I have felt. I checked out the forum (audiworld)and saw that they have alot of manufacturers producing chips and other products. For less money than I spent modifying the svt, I could have spent that on modifying an S4 to 350 or more HP. Realizing that it comes in an all wheel drive was just the icing on the cake...especially living in MN. It felt about the same size wise inside - even the same tight back seats. If you can't tell, I really liked the car, good thing I still like the svt, otherwise it would have been traded in on the spot.