Guitarman, did you take those pics in Pgh or Indiana? I have only seen one beat up black SVT and 1 other silver SVT here in the burgh (south hills).

I agree with the lighting, if you went to one of the garages that uses the bright white lights vs the ugly yellow ones it would make your color look so much better.

As far as lowering, mine is lowered on Eibach's and I have not had much of a prob in the winter. As long as your area gets plowed fairly well you should be ok. Last winter I was living in MD and we had a 15in snow storm (not sure what PA got in comparison), but I was fine, and the snow plowing in the area was just average at best. But then again your driveway is another problem completely. In fact when they repaved the neighborhood here they didn't bring the asphalt up to the original line so there was a big drop off from where my driveway ended, the driveway skirt, and the edge of the road started. I called the borough and
complained and had them put a nice asphalt apron on the edge of the driveway.

SOLD Polarg M-28 super bright white bulbs. Replace yellow stock license plate bulbs. See add in classifieds. WANTED:: EVO style CF hood