Here's some pics and details of some of the random mods i did this summer.

MOD1

First i converted my interior courtesy lights to high power luxeon LEDs:

Front dome lamp:

Rear dome lamp:

Some lit up pics of the interior. The camera i used didn't do so well, so the pics don't do them justice. Every person who has been in my car since the conversion has commented on how bright they are.

If it looks like the passenger footwell color is different, it's because it is. I ran out of LEDs so i had to use a different LED there that was binned at a different color and output.

So far the LEDs have been on for probably a month and a half, and i tested them out on the few 100 degree days we had here...everything works reliably.

MOD2
Some sill plates that i've wanted to make for a long time:

It's doble-sided taped to the car, and there's some hex head machine screws holding a protective plexiglass layer on top of the aluminum bars.

MOD3
This is what happens when i have too much time on my hads. Had an old set of fog lamps and i always wanted more light for the revers lamps...so i did this:

They're wired with a relay which is triggered by the stock reverse lamps.

I painted the lenses with some tint so you pretty much cant even see them unless you're low to the ground...i plan to keep them on the car for now.

1998 Mystique LS: -2.5 Duratec ATX -Vibrant White -------------------- =Pics= =Info=