is like you say whe need to know the enemy, i don't see this like a war , whe are in a forum, when i join a forum i want to make friends no enemys, i see your wrx nice car the color is my favorite color in wrx buth i don't like the wrx i have friends ho have wrx, and evos excellent cars both have that all whe want all wheel drive and excellent control, and because yo say you hate the svt i have reply to you , you like your car i like the mine and is my favorite i want to keep it for more than 10 or 20 years i hope i keep well, and nice to know you race in track events in that car, maybe in the future when i finish my svt i will attend a event right now i am not ready for track i only race in drag events my setup is all drag i have the oil accumulator for track and plans to buy a quiafe and better suspension components after make the drag goal i will attend track events and i will honor your invitation

http://www.cardomain.com/profile/svtmexicali Contour SVT 98 #1862 of 6535 born 06/11/1997 9.20 1/8 mile semi slick www.rudos-racing.com