Well Guy's I traded in my 2004 Mustang GT for a 2006 GT. I was a little sad at first but I must admit Ford did a much better job on the new Stang.Plus they are offering 0% interest you can't beat that. This is what I like about the new Stang. I'm around 6'2 my 04 had room but not much room. I feel real good in the new Stang it is rather roomy for a sports car. I like the way they upgraded the interior leather seats the Dash they totally revamped the inside and it is very nice everything seems to fit. I also want to thank Ford for lighting up the cruise control buttons that would piss me off at times on long trips having to feel for those buttons. I did not care for the Interior in my 04 GT it was very basic seemed like it wasn't enough effort put into it. I like the way the new Stang rides very smooth at times you almost forget it's a sports car. Old Stang rode alittle rough but something you learn to live with in a sports car. I am very impressed with my new GT. I was even able to take my Cobra rims off my old stang but they won't be going on the new one it came with 18inch wheels on it. I just thought I'd show Ford a little love for doing something good because if you own a Contour you know what it's like well need I say more.

2006 Mustang GT 2004 Mustang GT (Gone) 2004 Yamaha FZ1 1995 Contour GL 1982 Cutlass 2 door