Oh - my - god (looking at own car and big pile of parts).

That??s just nuts (wonderful!). OK, Warmonger has my business if he??ll take it. I guess I should buy the RPP.

I asked Terry to do the ??Koated Kogbox? option when he rebuilt my new BAT MTX. I??m hopeful that will keep the chatter noise down from my Spec 3+. Their site is down for maintenance, but I know some have posted to say it??s an effective mod.

I sincerely hope you find a solution to the traction issue ??and share it with everyone. I??ll be researching the widest, stickiest street tires I can install. Time to search the ??Newby? question: ??What??s the widest tires I can put on my Contour?? I do want to keep the body stock looking on mine.

No wheel hop, you are just flat out overpowering the drivetrain. It will be so easy to get in serious trouble with that car? Try to stay out of jail as long as possible!

An inspirational video for a Sunday Morning!

99 Tropic Green SVT, Tan Leather, 20K miles, "Nice Twin" (factory stock). 99 Tropic Green SVT, Tan Leather, 28K miles, "Evil Twin" (Turbo AER 3L and more in progress) 96 Red LX, Opal Grey Leather 2.5L, ATX, 22K miles