Fourth is the gear I can run WOT and it zips through it so fast third works best at 3/4 throttle. I getting use to how much I can give it now I think I can easily breaks 12's even with a slow start. I do believe on the track the tires will stick better and I should get a high 12 with ease defintly over 115mph too. If my little boy was in the hosiptal I might have ran last night for fun. It time for someone to buy my dual boost controller so I can buy the E-01 progressive boost controller so I can set boost levels according to gears.

OH guys guess you should know that Tom has made this tune real safe till the dyno. I ran this video on a 10.5 A/F and the timing cracked back 10 degrees easily. So there is alot of power here that is not being used at this boost level. I can't imagine what it would feel like having it run 12.1 area and some agressive timing to top that. And a couple more pounds of air to all of this can you say just outright redicilous acceleration. Stayed tuned for the new video of judgement day at the dynojet two days left...........

Last edited by BurritaSVT; 09/03/06 03:16 PM.

99 SVT #198 blk/blue Spec 3/quaife/stage 2 shafts T3/T4 fully built 3.0 ported heads water injec./intercooled 13.2 @ 107 mph clifford alarm and turbo timer koni struts H&R springs intercooler for sale