Thanks guys for the comments. I may need to get some drag radials for the street. But the expense of changing them will be some frustrating since they do wear faster than z rated tires. The video was edited so you only saw third I did continue on up too the high three digits very quickly. It was tempting to go run tonite to see what times I can get but I will be patient and go get my dyno first so I can get some trust in the setup first. I will say that the third gear revs so fast that the car doesn't have time to build boost like it should. I get around 12 psi when the tires break loose. But in third I get a full 14 psi because of teh load. 1St I get about 10 psi and second the same since they are too short. I ordered the 7 psi spring for my tial wastegate so it can build up faster I have the 3 psi spring I letting alot of boost out the boost controller to allow me to get that high.

It is fun to drive but if you play hard expect to fill the tank up every two days not to cheap either. If I was to run throught the gears you would see that traction gets worst since the boost is there already. I am hoping my axles will be ablt to handle the shock load when I hit the track next week.

The motor is loud because of the clutch chatter from the spec 3 it really makes me upset when i am showing the car off. I had some people try to tease me today let just say no match at all.........

99 SVT #198 blk/blue Spec 3/quaife/stage 2 shafts T3/T4 fully built 3.0 ported heads water injec./intercooled 13.2 @ 107 mph clifford alarm and turbo timer koni struts H&R springs intercooler for sale