well. My 2nd day here was kind of a drag. I mean the orientation stuff was just a lot of tours and ive already been around campus a couple of times so I didnt need another tour, although I dont mind walking so much, especially on a really nice day.

The night was cool though, there was this thing called Playfair. Which consisted of a bunch of huge group games in which to break the ice and get to know people which surprisingly ended up being really fun. So I met some people which cheered me up a little. But I guess im just having a hard time with it. With getting involved and actually meeting people because I still yet feel kind of out of place... One of my friends said that "it kind of feels like being at camp" which I never really liked going off to camp at all. So maybe that explains why im having a hard time with it...

who knows, maybe when classes start up and this orientation stuff is over it will be a lot better. at least thats what I have been hoping.

98 Corolla LE 1.8L DOHC 1ZZFE TEIN H.Tech Springs Tokico HP series Struts Short ram air intake Tsudo Axel Back Exhaust ... if a jelly fish stung me.. would you pee on the wound?