Originally posted by Harrry:
Originally posted by Reebs:
Originally posted by Pudmunkie:
I wish I could hang out...

I dont do anything but work

I know the feeling...

19 Credit hours at school and 2 full time jobs.

... Trying to save up enough money to suprise my wife with her dream car on her birthday in February!

Reebs

80 hours a week working and 19 credit hours so u spend 99 hours total being somehwere. Not including drive time etc.

Sorry, I should have made myself more clear. First of all, the 19 credit hours starts this Wendsday... I didn't take any summer classes due to the Wedding and honeymoon. Second, I spend between 40-60 hours a week managing a part of my grandfathers construction company, which is great because I choose my own hours and how long I work each day. Now that school is starting, I'll probally work closer to 40 hours. Then I am a Real Estate agent that spends time here and there making calls between classes and while at my other job to set up showings and closings, so I defiently consider that a full time job. I am often up very late sending out listings and doing the prep work for the next day.

I brought all this craziness upon myself because I like alot of toys (snowmobiles, dirt bikes etc...) and I married a high maintenance chick! I love my life though. No complaints, but I sure can't wait to be done with school!

Reebs

For Sale - 96 Tour Sport 2.5L MTX with SVT Exhaust, pre 98 trunklid with newer Contour Sport spoiler instead of lip spoiler, newer Contour sport rims. Newer paint job. Brand new floor mats. Rust Free! PM me for details and pics.