As I'm listening to the last pre-season game tonight vs. the Bills I thought about the upcoming season and how the Lions would fare. I've been pretty good with my predictions in the past couple years which is saying much considering our team Anyways, if all the planets line up, I'm thinking 7-9 A couple weeks ago I was thinking about 8-8, but with Charles Rogers and Mike Williams being busts, no way in hell its going to happen. I guess the one good think about prediction coming true is this, it stops the streak at 5, FIVE SEASON IN A ROW OF DOUBLE DIGIT LOSS SEASONS

Lets use this thread to discuss our beloved Lions and maybe try and hook up locations to get together to watch a couple games, something I don't think we've done before I guarantee you this, football watching at my house is an experience, trust me!

"THEE" Roger R USMondeo@aol.com 2005 Crossfire Limited coupe' -FOR SALE @buyout price & I'll... -throw in my 93' Regal as winter car *Dragon Run 06'...Oct 12-15th* Puur-fection Auto Detailing Complete packages from $140.00