Originally posted by Harrry:
Originally posted by Pienstars:
Cool, car that goes for about 20K over sticker and still has a fugly set of wheels and shi*%y suspension. On top of that, it doesn't look nearly as good as some of the Roush and saleen models available. I understand it has an insane amount of HP but I still can't see that this alone would justify the price. I'm sorry but I still don't see what all the buzz is about.

Obviously you have no taste. You need to go for a ride in one of these or drive one. Then come talk [censored] about it!!

the owner of that particular Cobra was in the Ford Powerlease program. if you leased a terminator you were guaranted a Shelby......at sticker price! he got his for $46k! (signed by Shelby too) from Galpin Ford which supposedly has/had one for $105k!

so lets see, a 500 hp Cobra with 6spd tremec trans and other goodies. OR a 325hp Saleen with a bunch of plasticky crap tacked on for $55k. also Roush stage 1. same thing with the terminators. $35k for 390hp s/c IRS 6spd yada yada or base model S281 or ROush. dont get me wrong, i LOVE Roush mustangs, but you get more bang for your buck with Cobras. no one is forcing these people to buy these things at gouged prices. once theyre all over the place at sticker, these first buyers will realize they were suckered.

Originally posted by Tourgasm:
Sometimes you can mess up a word so bad that spell check doens't know what the hell you're talking about.