Originally posted by AliasJerkâ?¢:
Originally posted by RawBurt:
Welcome Noobie!

You can either make your own projector fit headlights, which are drop dead gorgeous.

Or you can wait like the rest of the fools for the not so great looking morettes.

Also, you might want to edit your signature. CEG has a rule against vulgarity.

And, post some pics of your car. I'm very interested to see how slammed it is.

I dont think he was knocking the morretts, he was just saying everyone is waiting like fools because the chances they are gonna happen are slim...

To original poster...

There are a few things you can do for a dif. appearance of the lights. You can fit HID's in there which are godly, but expensive. You can have parkedcar make you a set of vinyls to give your lights a sleeker look with "eyebrows". You can hightower your lights which consists of taking them apart and painting the interior.

These are a few options for you. For more info, do a search in this forum and you'll find a lot of info on how to do it, and what else (if anything else) is available.

your insane, the morettes are beautiful. ITs the primarily reason why I love the post97 contours, because you can do such cool stuff with the headlights, and the morettes are my favy's. Projectors look sweet also though.

2000 Contour SVT SF - #542 of 2150