I have a serious issue that rose today. After tuning the car at 12 psi with Tom(waromnger) I was having a little problem with traction in third and 1st and 2nd forget full throttle unless you want to replace 225 tires every month. I picked up my buddy to go take a ride oh did that make a big difference the extra 200lb made my tires grip in third not power shifting at all either.

So today Warmonger told me to turn up the boost to 14psi. Ok then I really realized we have a big problem now. I can't not no way catch grip in thrid now only in fourth. Sucks big time because third was my funniest gear now it is fourth gear.

It just isn't fun to drive when you have to baby the throttle on a run. I bet most wish they had my problem ........ but beleive me it get annoying. when 1st through third is useless till you get to 80 mph. All I can say is we need to start now researching on how to fabricate a wide body kits that looks good so we can use the power.

Never did I think I would have third being that much of an issue on traction. Well If that gives you any idea of what power I am generating it is alot I will try to get you a video tonite of the problem we face.

99 SVT #198 blk/blue Spec 3/quaife/stage 2 shafts T3/T4 fully built 3.0 ported heads water injec./intercooled 13.2 @ 107 mph clifford alarm and turbo timer koni struts H&R springs intercooler for sale