Originally posted by BP:
Originally posted by EternalOne:

you can't keep your finger off of the blame button. i konw it's easy to use, but it doesn't help us out. you guys keep talking about who's fault it is, rather than who's currently responsible for making it better. i can understand how it'd be difficult to have confidence that bush can make it better, but at least put on a good show rather than making excuses for him.

And you are doing what exactly to support the President in his effort to make things right? Seems to me talking about (aka: critisizing or cutting the legs from under) the guy who is currently trying to make it better is a step in the wrong direction. Relay that to your party leaders won't you, please?

Originally posted by EternalOne:
Originally posted by TourDeForce:
The way I read his posts, he conceded that other administrations have placed terrorism on a back burner & did little to abate the problem - as did I.

Thank you, very well put. And yes, this is what I meant, although I admit it might not have come out this clear.

And for the record BP, from one of my first posts in this thread:

Quote:

"Clinton & other administrations tried to ignore them & leave them alone & look where that got us."

Doesn't look like much of a secret code. Must be that jumbly-wumbly thing happening again.

Must be that jumbly-wumbly thing happening again.