My question would be, THEN WHAT? I mean there are terrorists all around the world with different causes, and the most popular one or most focused one today is the middle eastern terrorist type who uses the Islamic/Muslim faith as their cause.

My question ladies and gentlemen today is, let's say okay they do win and stop the 'western' influence and north american democracy and all that. Let's say they establish one law in the qa'ran (excuse my spelling), let's say that all that they have said in their videos, and their statements and through their brainwashed followers...then what? What happens then? DO they automatically expect 14 virgins at their door? Do they just give up there? What exactly is the purpose after the fact? Will Allah grant them eternal peace inside and out? I mean call me crazy, but at the end of the day, any one with an educatation past 4th grade would look at them as uneducated savages with ak-47s. With unfounded morals and values, and motives that leave their very sanity to up for question?

At what point do they stop and think that all they are doing is fighting what makes sense? I mean when will someone from their ranks rise up in a way that allows us to listen to them? Do you ever think you could ever in the same sentence mention OSAMA BIN LADEN with the names of Ghandi, Martin Luther King, Malcom X, Rosa Parks, Mother Teresa? Could you really compare the motives and love of religion and people that Pope John Paul II had for anyone of any faith to Osama Bin Ladens constant bantering from a cave about how America and all it's followers will suffer?

I only bring this up (again) because of all the attempted terrorist attacks, all the misguided youth who believe in something that is so wrong. I've associated with many Muslims and Islamic followers, and I can safely say they've shown me that there must be a value in life and unity, and peace.

I hate terrorists, I hate every one of these groups, cells, and uneducated idiots who think of themselves as 'freedom fighters' who fight for unjust causes that will yield stupid and pathetic results...

God bless the men, women and children who have the courage to step outside everyday and be proud of who and where they live. And thanks to those who have helped and captured these stupid idiotic terrorist 'wannabes' (YES YOU STUPID LITTLE BOYS), you really help unite this part of the planet and help tell us that you are afraid of us, and despise the lives we live with the freedoms we enjoy.

1998 Mercury Mystique LS - Looking for SVT EXHAUST, SVT Rear bumper (silver frost) and ANY rocker mouldings (side skirts)