Originally posted by Klasse Act:
You know what though, I'd like see you and him run it in third gear and see what happens (on a closed coarse, ofcoarse )

Sure.. and I'll lose just like I would to just about any turbocharged contour...

He's probably putting down 100-150 more hp to the wheels.. so yeah.. what's your point?

Yeah.. new corvette with 650 hp is terribly safe to drive. I'm sure just about any real performance car with only 2 drive wheels can light it up in the first 3 gears...

look at Ryelou's SRT4.. he can roast the 1st 3 gears yet is his car stupid? is his car pointless? are all those people with 5-600 hp SRT4's wasting their time? Yes.. they have found ways to get traction at the track... nobody with a contour has tried that hard to make it a drag car yet.

Look at how many stock STI's and EVO's get destroyed by people who can't handle the horsepower... or the guy on woodward that wrecked his twin turbo vette... but all those cars are probably pointless too since they are dangerous to drive with too much power...

04 Subaru WRX "Eurosport bling bling fast and furious tokyo drift" "They have diarrhea of the mouth, and constipation of thought"