Originally posted by Barge:
Originally posted by Klasse Act:
Forgive me for this, but WHATS THE POINT IMO this is a very expensive braggin' right title, but if thats your thing, more power to you and good luck I've driven JD's Dad's ride and it pulled 401 hp w/ 17 psi and its now turned down to about 12.5lbs (about 350 hp to the wheels) and its basically undriveable in 1st and most of 2nd gear. Don't get me wrong, its great what some of you guys have been able to do in the past 3 years, but theres just NO way to harness all that power unless your in 3rd gear and your rollin' along

What's the point of a street car with 1000hp? any kind of car at all? what's the point of a Ferrari? what's the point of a sports car? I mean cars are just meant to get you from one point to the other.

This has got to be one of the silliest things ever posted on a car enthusiast message board.

Is it, really

Have you driven JD's Dad's ride

I know this, lets say you've got a new ZO6 and add the Magneson S/C'er to it and put out something like 650 hp, its going to be alot easier to drive than a 400 hp FWD car with 225 series tires on it Like I said, even with 350 hp to the front wheels the car is a beast, a handful and dare I say, DANGEROUS I'm sure it would be alot better with cheater slicks on it, but other than that, its too much power to put through the front tires. You know what though, I'd like see you and him run it in third gear and see what happens (on a closed coarse, ofcoarse )

"THEE" Roger R USMondeo@aol.com 2005 Crossfire Limited coupe' -FOR SALE @buyout price & I'll... -throw in my 93' Regal as winter car *Dragon Run 06'...Oct 12-15th* Puur-fection Auto Detailing Complete packages from $140.00