I am sure your setup is very nice too. Anybody who goes through the entire setup like we did should easily see 400whp in my opinion is to much for out car. I beleive you will run in to a road block like me with the MAF I most probably will outflow the lightning one since i was using 75% off the MAF with just 12 psi. Fuel for me seems to be not an issue like others faced with the 42lbs.

Warmonger has got this thing uncontrollable at this point I will be so curious to what I am putting down right now with just 14 psi.

I think the major differences between our setup is fuel supply, CR, cylinder volume and the trims are slightly higher for you.

I also have 3lb spring in my tial wastegate that doesn't allow my boost to come in so quick. It is a smooth pull since more than likly my wastegate is opening prematurly on low rpms. But it is advantage to have the power more up top due to the traction issues. BUt at 4K I am at 14psi and the pull never stops to redline. Which I am sure we will see different dyno graphs since i am using the SVT cams too.

But unless somthing bizarre happens like a hurricane comes or meteor Hits Earth. I will have a dyno for Sept 5 ( 7 days ) and a video to go along with it. Thanks for the support and info guys there is no way in hell I could have built a car without the forum and foremost Warmonger for his great tuning and advice.

Let me know when there is a meet coming up I will make it there so some CEG die hards can get a ride in the car and see up close what makes us unique from most FWD cars.

99 SVT #198 blk/blue Spec 3/quaife/stage 2 shafts T3/T4 fully built 3.0 ported heads water injec./intercooled 13.2 @ 107 mph clifford alarm and turbo timer koni struts H&R springs intercooler for sale