August in FL, what a perfect time for this to happen lol. Anyway, recently I could hear my AC making a fairly loud clicking sound and my air was coming out warm. I checked the level of refrigerant and it was low so I bought a recharge kit and filled it to the correct level. Everything was fine after that for a few weeks. The air was coming out cold and the clicking had gone away. Well a few days ago, the clicking came back and got really loud but the air was still coming out cold. After about and 1 1/2 hour drive, the clicking sound suddenly stopped and the air was coming out hot. Forgive my ignorance but does anyone know which part this might be that needs to be replaced? Is it something I can do myself "with very limited mechanical experience"? If not, any rough idea of what I should expect to pay for the repair? Any help would be greatly appreciated as I'm sweating my arse off .

Vinny 2000 T-RED CSVT MODS: 18" REV model 2 ST200 struts/Roush springs CTA intake Pipe/K&N Filter Dtec Heatshield Optimized TB True Duals w/ magnaflow mufflers/resonators