Well, I??ve decided to part with my daily driver 2000 Contour SVT. I thought I??d share some pictures of the SVT I??ve driven the most this year.

Looking good with black clearcoat and tan leather interior. 62K miles, no accidents - major or minor, and completely stock with one exception. When I bought the car I installed a Kenwood KDC-5019 Radio (nice motorized faceplate), a Kenwood 6 CD changer in the trunk and Kenwood speakers in the doors. Maybe not much by the standards of the guys who live in the ??Audio? forum, but it sounds damn good to me!

This car is a pleasure to drive and if it were not for the fact that I have three Contour SVTs right now (and a bunch of other cars) I would just keep it.

Goodbye daily driver! I??m just going to leave it in the garage now until it sells. Beside, its time to head into town in my 99 tropic green SVT?

Enjoy the pictures!

99 Tropic Green SVT, Tan Leather, 20K miles, "Nice Twin" (factory stock). 99 Tropic Green SVT, Tan Leather, 28K miles, "Evil Twin" (Turbo AER 3L and more in progress) 96 Red LX, Opal Grey Leather 2.5L, ATX, 22K miles