Originally posted by JEDsContour:
Ha ha! Hi Deewen, how are you doing?

I am doing fine. Thank you.

Yes that was my original plan, but now I think those wheels and tires will look mighty fine on my 99 tropic green SVT daily driver.

I think that will be a better plan. I didn't measure the weight of the ST200 wheels, but from some other posts I believe they are lighter than most 17" wheels, including FSVT's. So it will be really good on your daily driver.

Do you have the BAT kit installed?

Not yet. One reason is I was really busy, the other reason is my installer was really busy ( [cough] Scott, are you reading this ? [/cough])

You know, those ST200 wheels really would look great on the 96. Maybe I should sell it with them installedā?¦ Or at least make it an option. If I do that I should also hang my spare SVT exhaust on itā?¦ and install my spare set of SVT rotors, calipers and brackets andā?¦ Oh man, Iā??m right back where I started!

Unless you get another $1K more otherwise I don't think that will make your effort worthwhile. Maybe you can list a base price with them as option so you can get fair value from them. Well, just my $0.02.

When you have your AER done, I hope I can come and visit your 12AC home and drool all the way back home.

98 Silver Frost E0 SVT. 1011/6535. DOB 05/16/97 Owned since new. Optimized y-pipe. Bosal Exhaust w/ silencer inserts. K&N intake w/ MAF. Ford Racing 9mm wires. 05 Saab 9-2X Aero Satin Grey. Cobbs Accessport Stage 2.