Originally posted by SVT3391:
Originally posted by JEDsContour:

Here's something fun! I'm going to sell my 1996 Ford Contour soon. Folks on this site will fall over when they see pictures of it!

Talk about time capsules. 22,233 miles. No kidding truly amazing condition ... The car currently has a single exhaust and steel wheels with hubcaps.

I thought it will be equipped with brand new ST200 wheels with Z rated Japanese 17" tires?

Ha ha! Hi Deewen, how are you doing?

Yes that was my original plan, but now I think those wheels and tires will look mighty fine on my 99 tropic green SVT daily driver.

Do you have the BAT kit installed?

You know, those ST200 wheels really would look great on the 96. Maybe I should sell it with them installedā?¦ Or at least make it an option. If I do that I should also hang my spare SVT exhaust on itā?¦ and install my spare set of SVT rotors, calipers and brackets andā?¦ Oh man, Iā??m right back where I started!

99 Tropic Green SVT, Tan Leather, 20K miles, "Nice Twin" (factory stock). 99 Tropic Green SVT, Tan Leather, 28K miles, "Evil Twin" (Turbo AER 3L and more in progress) 96 Red LX, Opal Grey Leather 2.5L, ATX, 22K miles