Originally posted by Rouar:
Originally posted by spgoode:
It's starting to get interesting, the bidding is up to $9100 now. However, the last 15 bids are by buyers with 0 feedback.
I hope the seller doesn't get hosed by a deadbeat.

Smells fishy actually, almost like the seller himself is driving up the price using multiple accounts.

I speculate, of course.

I've gotten sick of eBay over the past two years .. too many idiots on the site. Craigslist FTW.

Something about this auction makes me uncomfortable too. I have a price in mind, but I'm not sure yet if I'm going to bid. I'll wait until the last day or so to decide.

Besides, I think there might still be another super low miles tropic green SVT out there somewhere...

Here's something fun! I'm going to sell my 1996 Ford Contour soon. Folks on this site will fall over when they see pictures of it!

Talk about time capsules. 22,233 miles. I bought it in 2004 from a retired couple in Florida who had it stored in the basement garage of their condo.

No kidding truly amazing condition â?? and Iâ??m not easy to impress that way. Toreador red clearcoat, opal grey leather interior, 2.5L automatic, 4-wheel disc brakes. Not a single door ding. I even have the window sticker.

I've been planning to do an SVT brakes and exhaust conversion on it and then use it for commuting to work, but I've changed my mind now. The car currently has a single exhaust and steel wheels with hubcaps.

I think I'll just concentrate on my two Tropic green SVTs. Finding time for car stuff is a challenge for me anymore and the Turbo 3L conversion is really going to take a chunk of it this Fall / Winter.

99 Tropic Green SVT, Tan Leather, 20K miles, "Nice Twin" (factory stock). 99 Tropic Green SVT, Tan Leather, 28K miles, "Evil Twin" (Turbo AER 3L and more in progress) 96 Red LX, Opal Grey Leather 2.5L, ATX, 22K miles