Originally posted by JEDsContour:
Originally posted by m4gician:
hell screw it, I'm buying it, I'm sending him an e-mail right now to tell him he can mark the car as sold because I'm coming down there and going to give him a cheque.

Do let us know how that turns out! Are you the high bidder now? Actually, I am the high bidder right now â?? but that wonâ??t last.

I'm obviously interested too. Iâ??m going to list my black 99 for sale today. If my car sells for a decent price, Iâ??ll put a healthy bid on this 9500 mile car. My auction will end Saturday night and this one will end Sunday nightâ?¦could be fun!

If this car were tropic green or toreador red, I would already own it from when it was in the CEG classifieds earlier. Silver is nice, but frankly doesnâ??t have the same appeal for me

still waiting for a response, chances are he probably wants close to almost 9 or even 10. Everything in this car is new, so I don't think he'll want to talk ot me OUTSIDE ebay. Though I'll ask you to buy it if your SVT sells decently.

1998 Mercury Mystique LS - Looking for SVT EXHAUST, SVT Rear bumper (silver frost) and ANY rocker mouldings (side skirts)