Alright, the moment everyone has been waiting for!

I just spoke to my shop, and the group buy price will be $50 dollars. I still need to take into consider shipping logistics, but with the amount of people involved it should not be more then $5.00.

The way this will work, is that I will start accepting $22.00 NON-refundable (I dont want to get burned on this) deposit to pay for materials. If you want to do a full payment you can also do that.

I accept payment 2 ways:
-Money order from the post office
-Paypal: chaospook@yahoo.com - If you are paypal'ing me, you need to do a few things: First, include your Forum name as WELL as your real name. Second, Include the adress you want shipped to.

Ive got an excell sheet with all the names of people who voiced interest and will log everything from there.

The prototype is loaded into cad, and one will be cut within the next week for fitment. Once fitment is deemed sufficient, a full run will be cut (50+). Once they are cut and bent I will be putting the trim on them and let everyone know they are finished so full payment can be made.

Shields will be shipped in order of payment
I will keep everyone up to date on the progress as it unfolds.

DO NOT ADD YOURSELF TO A LIST. I will be keeping an up to date list of names when I recieve deposits/payments and will post it here

If there is anything I missed, or any questions post them here.

Pictures:

Alex '99 SVT Contour -=|WANTED: Vortech, working or not |=-