All the signs are present kick back in the steering wheel, Loud snaps or clanks in turns and coming out of them, tranny feels like it slips a little during the snaps and clanks. The snaps are hard, they shake the change in the little change tray by the steering wheel. Drives fine in straight line or very light curves, but once those turns hit ouch sounds like a sledge hammer is hittin the tranny. The car is for a while now I have another vehicle to borrow.

However I don't know what route to choose, I saw the Torsen on SP's sight for $599.00, the Quaife was like $890.00. I didn't really notice any warranties on them. My buddy is going to help me for free and has done a handful of motor and tranny swaps, including rebuilds. The money is tight, but it has to be spent I guess just wanted to see what you guys think. They have MTX-75's on the sight for under $900.00 as well, but would that solve my differential problem? I thought the tranny once split is separate from the diff box.

PS car has 132K on it right now. I just realized this might have to go in Duratec Performance, but I am usually in the East Great Lakes Forum.

Last edited by TheeSVTShow; 08/25/06 04:06 PM.

98.5 T-red SVTour 05 Blue Yamaha R6 for sale PM me