mine hit 8000 once in first gear spinning in the rain.

and yeah guys my point was i get out of third in the 1/4 and im going 93-95 MPH when i get into 4th. im glad you guys laugh about me, cuz you know it ALL! i know nothing, it must be fun to make fun of me! lol. make some power and call me when you get it all figured out, lol. and yeah my rods and bearings are doing great so far. change the oil often, put 6 full quarts into it, run good oil, an dont wind out on right hand turns, and there isnt a problem. you guys realize that it takes a period of time to pump enough oil into the valvecover to make a difference in the oil pan to make the main bearings starve for oil? you would have to go in circles on the rev limiter in first gear for a good few minutes in order for this to happen. or maybe be on an autocross course where you turn every which way rapidly. one freeway on/off ramp isnt gonna do it. not changing your oil, or bumping the rev limiter everywhere you go, or FREEREVVING it will do these things. yea and like i said, make some power, then talk some smack. where's the 300+ slips? (thats still lame power imo)

1998 CSVT NX stage 1 ford EFI kit MSD dis-4 B&M short throw K&N short ram intake Fsvt Euro 17's Trubendz 2.5" exhaust Spec stage 3 249.9 HP 258.2 TRQ clutch slipping the whole time