Originally posted by Y2KSVT:
Originally posted by TRicker:
yep. everything i say is absolute crap. although i have a hand held GPS that tells me whats crap and whats not. either way, people that talk like this on this forum make less power and would have there ass in there hand if they tried to race me. hats off to the guys that give advice or whatever, kiss off if your a know it all smack talker. i gave the guy what my car does. you havent even seen it, you wouldnt know. CSVT#49 rode in my car with nitrous, ask him if its fast.

The fact of the matter is, what you said didn't have anything to do with the question at hand. You said "my car can hit 95 in third gear". What does that have to do with hitting 100mph in the 1/4 mile? And then you added to that sentence, "on the button." As if that were the reason you made it to 95mph in 3rd. You could have 1000HP, and you won't be able to go any faster than your rev limiter will allow, in any gear.

Mark

Tricker 95 mph just isnt happening in 3rd gear with the stock final drive ratio. I'm glad you have GPS, but um ya...not possible.

And yes I'm sure your car is fast, but the argument above has nothing to do with that.

Born again on 04/09/06 FOR SALE: Moonroof glass and motor MB sunshade PM ME!