Originally posted by Auto-X Fil:
Now that my car isn't going to be an autocross car, I thought I might hasten it's end by running a bottle. I shocked people pulling 15.7s all night, I can't imagine what they'd think if I cracked 100mph. So what's it take to do that? If I give it a wet 100 shot from an NX kit without a tune will I be in the low 14s at 100 mph+? Remeber drag weight will be less than 2900 lbs with driver - I'm at 2820 now, and I'll be pulling more now that SCCA rules don't stop me.

An NX wet shot of only 75hp will give you that easy. I'd bet the 2.5L SVT on a 75shot (no tune needed at that level) would pull about 103mph in the 1/4 if it is otherwise mechanically sound.
14's for sure, probably 13's if you can get traction.

The NX 75 shot is No Joke and seems to be a perfect setup for the basic 2.5L SVT with return-style fuel system. Sleeper sleeper sleeper!

$500 with a fuel pressure cutoff switch. Add another hundred for a bottle heater, maybe a remote nitrous cutoff switch at the bottle for a little added security would be good too. So for less than say $700 it is the only way to go.....JMHO
F'in fast man!!

Former owner of '99 CSVT - Silver #222/2760 356/334 wHP/TQ at 10psi on pump gas! See My Mods '05 Volvo S40 Turbo 5 AWD with 6spd, Passion Red '06 Mazda5 Touring, 5spd,MTX, Black