Originally posted by Rouar:

Pictures of a dirty SVT with noted dash warp and other easyish fixes just screams to me that you've stopped bothering with the car after the original engine "blew up" (according to one of your previous posts, which many CEG buyers like me DO check to find out the actual condition of the car) and other maintenance annoyances started occurring. Nowhere near worth the price you're asking, which you are finding out as time drags on. Why is the antenna bent? Did you bend it?

FWIW - this is your third actual created topic complaining about your inability to sell your car .. not including the fourth asking why your classified topic was deleted and a few other posts in others' topics.

You guys are right. You all have made excellent points, some did so in a nicer more constructive way than this guy and I am grateful for the input. Based on your comments, I am going to revise the ad and lower the price substantially (probably to around 8 to 9k range) so this feedback has been extremely helpful. I reviewed other ads and saw other asking prices but you know how it is, we always think what we have is worth more than it is.

When I placed my previous ad on EBAY I invited potential buyers to check out this site because I think its a great resource. I also gave out the name that I post under so everyone can see any and all posts from me regarding the car, including the issues that we have all had. I believe in full disclosure upfront. I had the same problems with the car as everyone else, 2.5 liter oil pan issues, seat rocked, dash warp, sunroof and so on. The gentleman I quoted above does make an accurate point though about my willingness to sink money into fixing all these little cosmetic things. After fixing the major mechanical issues with the 3.0 liter, it just gets old to keep dealing with the little things that pop up. I bought the car based upon its strengths, but as time goes on, you just begin to wonder if Quality was really Job 1.

I agree with the dirty car picture comments. I used to drive it every day before putting in the 3 liter and it did get dirty. A friend of mine took this picture and I had not done any prep work on it. I shouldn't have used it. here are a few that I used in my Autotrader ad, which will be up and running shortly...

See ad in Classifieds, Price lowered to $8,500. Buy it! 59K Miles, Original Owner, 3 liter built by Buckshot, Headers, HMS trans Subframe Connectors, H&R's, Koni's, Rage 5.0 17's, Pole Position Tires Removed Resonator,KKM Intake,ShoShop Y-Pipe